New Hampshire Child Support Guidelines Information
Economist Mark Rogers has compiled this set of informative links on the NH child support guidelines:
- New Hampshire Child Support Guideline Statutes
- New Hampshire Child Support Guideline Worksheet
- New Hampshire child support calculator from the NH Dept. of Health and Human Services. Calculation is the presumptive calculation and does not include deviation factors.
- Historical Background of New Hampshire’s Guidelines and Economic Rebuttal Strategy (PDF format) – by Mark Rogers of Economic Consulting.
- New Hampshire House Bill 310, 2003 Legislature – establishing a commission to study child support and related child custody issues.
- Status of New Hampshire Child Support Guideline Review Commission – To check the status of this commission – including hearing and meeting times – enter “child support” in the Keyword field and press the Submit button. Then on the new page which appears, press the Go! button for bill HB 0310.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Child Support in New Hampshire
- Basic Facts and Self Help on Filing a Case on Child Support (and other issues) – New Hampshire Superior Court
- Child Support Guidelines Economic Research – National and by State.